How to apply for membership
- Please access the membership application form and fill in the required information. We do not accept applications by e-mail or fax.
- The URL for definitive registration will be sent to your registered e-mail address. After completing the definitive registration, please pay the annual membership fee.
- We will send you the registration card, receipt, and journal as soon as the secretariat confirms the payment of the annual fee.
Please note the following
- It will take a few days to confirm your payment. If you are in a hurry to submit an abstract for a conference, please complete the definitive registration as soon as possible.
- If you are a student member, please send a certificate of enrollment or its equivalent, and if you are an educational member (elementary, junior high, or high school teacher), please send a certificate of employment to the society office by fax (055-981-6736) or as an e-mail attachment (email@example.com).
- Student members are exempted from paying the membership fee for the first year, and the fee for the second and subsequent years is 3,000 yen.